Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy sisters day!!!


I have the privilege to have such a wonderful sister! Today just so happens to be Sisters Day so I thought that I would go a head and take the opportunity to let mine know just how much I admire, look up to, and love her! I just so happen to have the best sister that anyone could ever have! She is so kind, considerate, helpful, supportive, and not to mention absolutely and utterly adorable. I truly feel as if heavenly father put us in the same family knowing that I would need somebody to take such good care of me. I can remember the first moment I knew I loved my sister as much as I do, When I was a child growing up in Arizona there was a girl on the school bus who picked on me. I told my sister about what had happened and the very next day she stood up to the girl and I think even threatened to beat her up if she ever picked on me again, I never had a problem after that. What a good sister!

I am so happy to see my sister starting her family along side with me. I love the idea of our children playing and growing together and hopefully becoming best friends. It makes me feel so happy to know that she has such a wonderful husband, son, and baby on the way, to make her heart complete. I am going to end this with letting my sister know that I love her more than anybody could ever know, now that I am almost certain that she is crying as she is reading this because I am just that good. Haha, I love my sister so much and I want to wish her a wonderful sisters day!

2 comments:

Jess said...

YOU PUNK!! I started crying right when I saw the picture of us and the title of your post. Rich read it with me and we both busted out laughing at the end because I was crying. Thank you so much for that awesome post. You know I love you and wouldn't trade you for any other sister in the whole world.
"There is no better friend than a sister, and no better sister than you." I feel that way more and more as we both get older. You have truly become my closest friend...you and mom:) Love you!

Caty said...

You have a blog! Good for you. :) Cute pictures all over, too!