
Well it's been a while since I was last on here, and I got tired of hearing my sister tell me about how much I need to keep up with my blog (love ya Jess). We have all been so busy lately with remodeling the house, school starting, and of course the kidlets. David started school this past week which also means ROTC is up and running again. Poor guy has been getting up at 5am every other day to go and meet up with his fellow ROTC members to do PT. Then to the showers and to class. Needless to say he gets home totally burnt out and not in the mood to work on the house, but he does anyway! (pics of the house are in the works)
Daniel is growing so fast! He is already at a whopping 14 1/2 lbs.! No need to question who the next weight lifter is going to be in this family! He is my little stud and I couldn't ask for a better little man.

Josalynn is as cute and funny as ever. Her little curls seem to be getting blonder by the day! She amazes me with how much she like to see what I do and then turn around and do it herself. Earlier today she insited on me letting her fasten Daniel's diaper.... what a little mommy. Well the minute I put Daniel in his swing I turned to see Josalynn wiping her teddy bears bum!

Anyway, I am short on time because I am about to head to Branson to spend the evening with my mom.

2 comments:
I LOVE the teddy bear picture! She's already in training! :) We miss you guys a lot. We need our dose of David and Sen!
Awww Sen I love both the picture of Danny and Josalynn and I love the one of Danny. They both just keep getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment