
Well today has been going well so far, as well as it could be. We took a break from our normal schedule the past two days to have a little fun. Well guess what..... big mistake! The kids have been very fussy about absolutely everything. Oh well, I guess it's really not that bad. I couldn't help but post pictures of the kids and what seems to be their constant moods lately, good thing they are still cute.

David is out of school for the rest of the week so it has been great to have him home especially with our wonderfully fussy children! We are planning on going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow since he will be home, hopefully that will go well.
Well I have decided to train for the turkey trot this year, I am going to run 2 miles everyday or jump rope for 30 min if I can't get to running. My goal is to run the whole turkey trot without stopping.
Anyway, the house is still coming along. The roofing is almost done on the wrap around porch so that means that David will soon move to roofing the main roof, yay! I'll be posting as many pictures as I can. My camera broke so I've had to resort to taking only pictures on my phone.
Now as for the vette, David has officially made it a part of
the family! We love this car!

3 comments:
Look at my kids!! They are so cute even when they are mad. That picture of Danny makes me want to snuggle him. I miss them sooooo much!! Josalynn is stylin' in that necklace.
Your kids are growing up too fast while we're gone... make them stop. And that is friggin' awesome about your Turkey Trot goal... AND that car is sweet. Sounds like life is rockin' and rollin' for you guys!
We want more posts! We want more posts! We want more posts!
Post a Comment