Josalynn has been sick for the past few days and has 2 new teeth coming in to top it off! She absolutely refuses to take any of her naps and has been falling asleep within minutes after starting dinner. This is the second night in a row for this to happen.
Now as for Danny, he is the sweetest, happiest, cutest little guy of all. All he does is smile, laugh, and talk really really loud! What a little stud he is.
Other than all of that there really hasn't been anything new going on. David fixed his corvette and it such a fun car to have! The house is still moving along slowly but surely.

3 comments:
Oh Sen, I miss you so much! And your little tykes.
Awwww!! Poor Josalynn! I miss her so much! Danny is soooooooo cute! Sen you have to put a video of him talking on your blog PLEASE!! I am so sad that I am missing him growing up. We want more posts, we want more posts, we want more posts! Do you get the hint? Love and miss you like crazy!
I'm sorry your baby girl is sick. :(
Where's a picture of the corvette!?!
Post a Comment