Monday, November 3, 2008

Letters




So I've started a new little project to do when I don't feel like doing anything else. I have finally completed my nephew Gabriel's b-day gift. It's pretty simple you just print out the font and size of any name you want, trace it on a one by four slab of wood, saw it out using a scroll saw, sand them down, and then paint them any color you want. I still have Josalynn's to finish. Anway, I am proud that I actually finished something today!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sen Gabe's letters look awesome! You seriously did a really good job. I love it! Josalynn's are really cute too. Now I can't wait to do Aidan's and Maya's!

Caty said...

Check you out, Sen!

TannHart said...

haha...you crack me up "its so easy" haha, but seriously they look AWESOME...way to be.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)