
So it's been a few weeks since I was last on here. I feel bad because the main reason I do this blog is for my sister who is out in Florida. I have been a horrible blogger and I apologize for it. So I'm gunna keep the words short and get to the videos and the pics because that is all anybody really want to see. Danny is now 6 months old and has been scooting around for about 2 weeks, he just started getting up on his knees so hopefully we will be seeing him crawl soon. Aside from that he is just as studly as ever! It took a little while for him to get moving so the first part of the video is just him looking up at me.

Now as for Josalynn. She has got to be THE nuttiest, smartest little girl in the world. She is now 18 months and has started to talk more and more each day. Her words for now are: NO, Mommy, Daddy, Nanny, Danny, WOW, Whoa, Meggy, Pappa, and of course tons of giberish. She is very good at getting into things she should not be getting into. The other night she decided to grab a box of cerel while I was cleaning the kitchen. Well I guess she got tired of picking out the crunch berries so she dumped the whole box out on the floor. I came in to check on her and found one heck of a surprise! I love this girl!

6 comments:
Ok first of all, I can't believe how big Josalynn is! Her legs look so long!! It's weird to me that she's grown. And Danny, holy cow! He is such a big boy. His scoot is so cute! He looks so much like Josalynn to me. I LOVE my babies. Always remember that if you're mean to them i'm taking them away from you ;)
For future reference, I think you should also post things on your blog because I am in Salt Lake City and seriously miss you.
But you can ignore me if you want to, because I suck at calling people (not much of a phone person). Haha
I will call you this week and chat.
She is so cute! I love how she was just sitting there and picking out all the crunch berries :) I'm sure it didn't make you very happy but it made me smile!
OH my goodness Yesenia!!!! This is Lacey Palfreeman(Henderson now) How are you? Your family is so cute, I cant believe you have two kids. Its seems like just yesterday we were at dances and haven fun. How has life been? well I hope to hear from you.- Lacey
You should update! How are you guys?
Look at that update! What's it been? Like 6 months! Sen...get with it!! Gotta see my babies!
Post a Comment