Monday, October 5, 2009

Home renovations and more!

So as usual life is and has always been just a little bit hectic! David is in the middle of working on a small addition to the house. We extended the living room and are about to put the wood flooring down. One heck of a job with 2 kids!
School has picked up, to say the least! I swear I have a test every week!
David is working on getting a full time job at the armoury which means WAY better pay, and better hours! Anywho, here are some pictures of the addition under construction and a video of my silly kids!
Tearing the wall down!





New view from the living room. Hard wood floors soon to come!



1 comment:

Jess said...

My little superstar, Josy! They are so cute! Love the renovations you are doing on the house. I think knocking down the wall to the living room was a great idea. It looks so much bigger than before. Can't wait to see more pictures as the work progresses.