Wood flooring is down!
Stain on and glossed!
New Entertainment center built right into the wall. I could'nt figure out how to flip this picture, sorry.
Also, I got some new couches and for a GREAT deal! Next step is sheet rock, paint, and texture! WOOOWHOO!

3 comments:
Wow, Senia! Can't wait to see it in person, tomorrow! :) Looks great from what I can see.
To rotate your picture after you hit the "browse" button simply right click on the pic and then click on either "rotate clockwise" or "rotate counterclockwise." I haven't figured out a way to do it after the pic is uploaded.
The floors look great!
Sen it looks awesome! Huge difference! Keep up the good work. You know, one of my favorite things about the pictures is that Josy is in them. Maybe you should put up some pics and videos of the kids so that I recognize them when you guys get out here to Florida for Christmas :) Love you!
Post a Comment