So like I've said several times in the past! I am a horrible blogger! To tell you the truth, I really didn't feel so bad about it until my sister Jessica made some very valid points as to why I should blog more. So Jess, here I am blogging instead of homeworking!
Ok well Lets see Christmas was wonderful! We all got to celebrate with my sister and her cute family. I was able to meet my new niece Arabella in the NICU. I wish I could have spent more time with her! Such a beautiful little angel! Josy and Daniel got to play with their cousins which was so awesome to see. Christmas day we went to Hollywood beach and played in the water. I'm so jealous of my sister being so close to the beach!
I loved being there with my family and being able to spend time with my sister. She is such a great girl and so strong! I definitely admire her for being such a wonderful mommy!
David, Rich, and my brother Rudy seemed like they didn't even miss a step being together! They spent their time gaming, watching movies, climbing palm trees for coconuts, and watching the kids when we could stop them! Boys will be boys! Haha!
Probably one of the best Holidays spent with family eating posole and alligator!
He climbed a 20ft tree for these babies and they were so yummy!
Best kids in the world!

1 comment:
So sad, blogging about Christmas in March. Lame. No, I'm kidding. I'm just glad you blogged!
Post a Comment