Monday, March 15, 2010

I love to play catch up! pt 2

So things have actually been going really well in the Casa de Brown lately!
David got the job at the National Guard that we were shooting for! He is gone a lot but actually making a descent income. He is so excited to have a job that he actually enjoys! I think he is most excited about the corner office they gave him, makes him feel special! Haha! I have yet to take any pictures of it so those are still to come. Other than that, he spends his spare time trying to get this house done to sell so we can move YAY!! What a hard worker and awesome Daddy and husband he is, I think I'll keep him! ;)




Josalynn,
Well, she is all drama. She loves to talk and talk and talk! She is so excited to turn 3 this coming April. We are going to get her sized for a violin on Monday because she will be starting the Suzuki method right when she turns 3. I hope I can be everything she needs to enjoy it. She loves music and loves to dance! She is so sweet and loves to cuddle and rub my head and back. I am so spoiled with her!



Daniel,
What a good little boy he is. He has his moments but for the most part he is so chill and relaxed about almost everything! He will be turning 2 in May. We tried the whole potty training thing but I guess he is just not ready yet. Oh well! He loves to play outside and just be a rough, messy little boy!





As for me, I'm busy. I have been teaching a boot camp at the Y along with my aerobics class. I love it and it keeps me moving! I'm also taking 6 credit hours at OTC right now. I'm keeping good grades but getting kinda tired of school already. I'm pretty excited for summer break. David will be gone for the whole summer because of his Military training :(. So I'm planning on heading to FL to spend some good quality sister time with Jess! I've been called as the Personal Progress leader in our YW program in the Ava ward. I love the girls, and I really enjoy my calling. Other than that, life is just peachy.

4 comments:

TannHart said...

HOLY COW! You live all the way in AVA and go to school at OTC?! How long does it take you to get there? Loved the update!

Brown's said...

I actually live in Seymour which isn't much better! It takes about an hour to get there! Not fun! Ha! Thanks, I really need to blog more!

Jess said...

Sweet! I'm so excited for you and your future new car! That little red car is so cute! You should drive it. Just stick the kids in the trunk.

Jess said...

Oh shoot! That comment was meant for the other post about the cars. So here is my comment for this post. MORE!!! I want more! Pictures, videos, stories. Give me MORE!