Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun in the sun!


Ok so I have to do this fast before the kids wake up! So there was this huge pool party Saturday consisting of the 2 wards in Branson. I took the kids and it was such a blast! I can't believe how much my kids love the water. I had to keep a very close watch on Josalynn because she had no fear and went full force towards the water! Daniel fell asleep instantly and enjoyed being passed around all of the moms.... what a stud. Anyway, when the day finally came to an end we went home and Josalynn slept from 6pm till 9am the next day.. it was awesome!

So the next day as I was getting the kids ready for church I noticed that my poor little girl got a sunburn.... poor thing!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Look at my baby girl all red!! Looks like it was lots of fun. Jealous? Me? Ok maybe a little. But I know that all anybody talked about the whole time was me, haha. Post another video of those stud biscuits (according to Julian) getting down.