
Well I've had fun the past few days. With David being gone and all I am in charge of taking care of everything.... and boy do I mean everything! I went to springfield yesterday to take care of David's tuition assistance at the Armory which so happens to be way on the other side of town! Well come to find out... I can't do a single thing when it comes to his tuition assistance.What a waste of time and energy. And to top of the day, we went to my apartment to get all of the remaining stuff moved to the house. The day before that I went up to springfield with my mom, my nephew Julian, and both the kids to, once again, run more errands. The ride home sure was nice though to actually have all three kids passed out, that doesn't happen very often.
Anyways, enough of that. So Josy has been doing this weird thing lately. She will take off running and then totally biff it right on her face, and I don't know if it is because she is embarrassed or what but she just stays on the floor the exactly the way she fell. It doesn't even matter how much or how loud I say he name it doesn't phase her.I can't believe how fast life has been passing me by. It feels just like yesterday I was holding my new born little girl and now she is doing all sorts of things that I just can't seem to grasp how. I love my little princess, I just wish that she wouldn't grow up so fast.

2 comments:
hey, here's ours. we don't keep up with it that much, but it's something. www.thefriends03.blogspot.com.
I love baby girl!!
Post a Comment