


All right so here is my first post. I'm

married to the hunkiest (if thats even a word) man I have ever met. We have been married now for just over 2 years. We have 2 children... Josalynn who is 15 months old and Daniel who is 2 months old. Yup that's right, only 13 months apart! We just recently moved to Seymour, MO into an old home that we are currently remodeling but it has all been put on hold due to David having to leave for Ft. Lewis for field training for the Army for an entire month. So needless to say things have been a little lonely. For the time being I am spending time with my mother and until just recently my sister and her family.
My children are growing so fast I just can't believe it! Josy is in this new phase to where she thinks she can just throw a fit over anything. But she is still such a sweet heart and loves us all very much... especially her little brother Danny.
1 comment:
Aww, cute! I hope my kid is that cute. I am tired of traveling, but just a little left and then I can settle into our new apartment.
Post a Comment